Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a Fucking Miracle.

There was an article in the local paper today about bullying, and it was obvious to me that "the bullying issue" in this country has been completely taken over by homosexuals. Bullying has become a euphemism for harassment of little gay kids.
Just like drug dealers and sexual predators, I have never encountered this in real life. Do any of the things my parents/teachers tried to scare me with as a child even exist?
Unfortunately, due to the high number of people who have let themselves become and/or remain highly sensitive, (and therefore need constant reassuring that I am not attacking them or their beliefs), I will have to clarify and re-clarify that I am not shitting on the LGBT community by bitching about this topic. I just want to make it clear that bullying is bullying. No one group owns bullying more or less than any other.
See, all of these people want to stop bullying, are they all gay?
Bullies are the perpetrators of bullying, which is an act of hateful aggression towards another person or group and bullying can be expressed in varying degrees of passive or active acts. I'm not going to get bogged down with defining bullying any more than that because I can't get distracted from my path here. My path is to make it clear that bullying is not specific to one group and when too much emphasis is placed on one group it detracts from all of the other possible targets of bullying. (Just look at how the breast cancer jerks have succeeded in using emotional ploys to hog up all of the cancer attention, PINK everywhere, fuck pink.)
Fucking Pink, I feel bullied by pink things.
Today I'm going to give you all a taste of your own medicine. I'm gonna get on my soapbox of un-funniness and criticize you. I am going to talk about a group of people that get bullied relentlessly and no one ever talks about them or comes to their defense and I am ashamed of humanity as a result.
Fuck Derick.
I am of course talking about the helpless and harmless people that are collectively identified as being fans of The Insane Clown Posse. 
Just pick around the Internet for a few minutes and see how much hateful and angry dialogue you can find directed towards ICP and their fans. It's disgusting. (Click here to see a Facebook group promoting Anti-Juggalo-ism.)

Who is going to be the champion for these people?

Me. That's who. NO ONE should have to suffer through being bullied, I don't care how fucking justified you think you are, and I will graciously accept the task of taking the ICP folks, who call themselves Juggalos, under my mighty wing and I will protect them from all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Fuck this hate.
I don't understand the logic there because there is no logic. I read all about bullying all of the time and the general message I get is that it is absolutely unacceptable to bully a little boy due to his desire to touch another little boy's penis, but if another little boy happens to be incredibly stupid, born into poverty, drinks Faygo, and loves ICP then I am fully within my rights to attack him for being such a loser. Makes no sense to me.
This Juggalo is sad. It's your fault!
Also, it's important to point out why the people who pick on and bully the Juggalos think they are doing no wrong. These assholes think they are superior and correct and fully justified in their horrendous actions. WRONG BITCHES!!!
This guy kinda looks like me, OR do I kinda look like him? I bet if you ask him it's the latter.
They think that it's okay to pick on Juggalos because they see being a Juggalo as a choice, a bad choice, and if a person chooses to be a Juggalo then they are deserving of any and all contempt they have to endure. FUCK YOU. BEING A JUGGALO IS NOT A CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think Tim Tebow chose to be Tim Tebow? He did not. God did.
God forbid anyone tease a sexually confused teenager, but the same standards aren't necessary when the targets of abuse are emotionally damaged teenagers who enjoy crystal meth and rap songs about rape. Hey, I understand part of the mindset of these nefarious "haterz" because I don't find ICP's music to be to my liking, (although I do love their track, Miracles, which has been a blessing and a curse in that it's a great song but it has also swept up so much anti-ICP/Juggalo sentiments), and I also can't identify with the Juggalos on any level, fashion, lifestyle, behavior, etc. However, this doesn't mean I think I can treat Juggalos like dog shit.
My sentiments exactly.
I feel that I have correctly identified the Juggalos as a persecuted sect of my community and I will no longer accept anyone abusing them. I've thrown down the gauntlet, jerks. Let it be known from now on, if you mess with ICP or their fans then you are messing with Keith Alan Earickson. I've got my clown shoes on and I'm ready for war.
All You Haterz Envy My Faygo.
Magnets ARE amazing, jackasses, I don't know how they work either, and scientists, well I think some of them are lying to me and IT IS GETTING ME PISSED.



I'm a Clown From The Neck Down,

Keith.

5 comments:

  1. Juggalos are hated for being bully rednecks

    ReplyDelete
  2. What may be true for some is not true for all. Just look at how sad, and little, and harmless most Juggalos are and imagine how scary the world must be for them. Do like me and adopt a Juggalo as soon as you can, before it's too late for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Keith! My name is Michael Carlton, and that picture you used (Juggalos: Hated for no reason.) Is actually a picture of me (far left in white, in the back) and my friends from a concert we attended a while back. My brother, Rich (far right, showing his nipple... lol) is the one who made the demote and submitted it to EBaumsworld. I must say, I found this to be amusing, slightly confusing, and in all honesty, I'm not sure whether you yourself are posting this sarcastically or seriously trying to make a stand. But in all reality, some Juggalos are NOT the stereotypical bad grammar abusing, under educated, over obsessive, tweaks that snap off with vulgarities at the mention of disagreement to our likes. Still unsure if this was a joke or not, and that's after a few good reads of it... or... well maybe skims...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michael, thanks for reading, that's awesome that you found this post and found a picture of yourself that I stole off the internet. I feel guilty, but not guilty enough to change.

    I actually am being serious about the overall statement of this post, that Juggalos shouldn't be stigmatized and shit on for enjoying their thing with their people. I can't stand to listen to some lazy asshole spew hate about people they don't know because it's become stylish and easy to pick on ICP. Also, these people say idiotic things about the music of ICP and when I ask them if they have ever listened to ICP they proudly say something like this, "Long enough to know it sucks, so about 2 seconds." That's not seriously giving something a chance. I listened to every track off of every studio release from ICP and while their early stuff is derivitive and sounds amateurish, they clearly find their own style and voice at a point and I think it's interesting, listenable music. What musician doesn't start out sounding like they're trying to do crappy copycat shit of whatever is popular at the time they first form a group and start working shit out? Most do, so ICP is no different in that regard. They were actually talented and dedicated enough to stick it out until they became something wholly unto itself.

    I grew up listening to GWAR, still do, and I could never defend it to some people, they just got distracted by the theatrics/costumes and they wouldn't give GWAR enough of a chance to even get the music in their head. They obviously don't get the jokes that GWAR is trying to put out there and it's too easy for them to just follow the herd and say "GWAR SUCKS, they dress up in alien costumes and they just bang on their instruments, so it's not even real music", but I had to deal with the same bullshit from people that Juggalos deal with, just on a different, smaller level.

    I peppered this post with sarcastic comments and jokes to try to make it funny, which probably led to your, (and others) confusion about my intent, but the overall sentiment is something I stand behind in all seriousness. I know that not all Juggalos are that prototypical "worst example" of any group, but to the close minded people who are on the outside looking in, they will never take the extra effort to see that there is a whole community that supports ICP/Psycopath Records and most of them are probably not social deviants, criminals, meth-heads, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg really keith....icp really??buncha lozerz...yall r jus tha worst kinda ppl...

    ReplyDelete